- General Purpose
- Surface Insensitive
- Medium Viscosity
- Based On Ethyl Cyanoacrylate
- Insensitive To Acidic Surfaces
- Recommended For Bonding Of Leather, Wood & Metals
Standard cyanoacrylates are specifically formulated for bonding materials as metals, rubber and plastics.
Loxeal Istant 43S, thanks to an exclusive formulation, perfectly fits also to acidic surfaces as paper, cardboard, wood and cork.
Attested temperature strength up to +120°C, with peaks at +150°C, makes ISTANT 43S the most suitable adhesive for bonding of parts requiring high temperature resistance as loudspeakers, automotive and electronic components, silicone gaskets for air furnaces, etc.
Notice: in case of bonding with PE ,PP, Silicone rubbers or PTFE, Loxeal Primer 7 is always recommended.
Some of possible applications –
Printed circuit board application
Temperature achieved : +100°C
Ferrite transformers bonding
Temperature resistance required up to +120°C
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- More than 300 different grades of adhesives and sealants
- More than 20 chemical groupings according to reactions and strength
- Automated production with highly qualified person
- Grades formulated in compliance to ROHS and REACh Regulations
- DVGW, WRAS. TZW , BAM approvals
- Greases and adhesives approved by NSF
- Adhesives for medical devices approved according to ISO 10993
- High production rotation to obtain best shelf-life results
- Reserved dosing systems
- Highly qualified R&D and technical support
Please consult www.loxeal.com and www.lorigin.com.hk to have at your disposal all information about our adhesives. All formulations of ours grant high quality standards and offer the most different solutions for each application, including high temperature ones.
LOXEAL SRL – VIA MARCONATO 2 – 20811 CESANO MADERNO – ITALY – TEL. +39 (0) 362 5293.1