The 2K acrylic adhesives LOXEAL 3460 and 3461 and the NEW LOXEAL AC5465 are specially designed to bond Polyolefins and substrates with low surface energy (PP, PE, HDPE, LDPE, PTFE) among them, to other plastics like ABS and PVC and to metal as well.
LOXEAL 3460 & 3461 differ in their handling times. Thanks to their physical properties, they can be used in presence of gap between substrates. On the other side, the new LOXEAL AC5465, thanks to its physical features, allows to design 0-gap joints and to bond substrates with extremely small gaps. Its application on transparent substrates provides a resistant and transparent bonding.
- Can be used to bond dissimilar materials: plastics, above all polyolefins, metals, wood…
- Transparent bonding when applied at 0 gap (AC5465)
- Reduce production process’ time and cost, allowing not to use a primer (generally needed on this substrates)
- Can be used with or without mixing nozzle, reducing waste
- Easy to extrude and slightly thixotropic
- Cure quickly at room temperature
- Product range designed for different gaps, from large to minimum
Typical Performance on Substrates (AC5465)
Shear strength (after 72 hours at +25°C ISO 4587)
- PP: 5 N/mm²
- PE: 3 N/mm²
- PTFE: 1.5 N/mm²
- PMMA: 6 N/mm²
- PETG: 6 N/mm²
- PP/ Stainless Steel: 6 N/mm²
- PE/ Stainless Steel: 4 N/mm²
- Industries where polyolefins are used and assembled, with other substrates as well.
- Outdoor Furniture
- Hydraulic and pipes
- Sport Equipment
- Cartridge 50ml – mixing nozzle MBQ05-24L
- Cartridge 400 ml – mixing nozzle MBQ10-24T